She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her and you next week. This time Clare and I can have a conversation because she is talking so much now. Yeah! It's always fun to hear how they say their little words. Hope the time moves fast...
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
7 comments:
sweet little clare. we miss you both SO much!
She is just TOO cute!
Such a sweet pic of such a sweet girl!! I know, I'm always wondering what Miss Ginny is thinking. ;)
She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her and you next week. This time Clare and I can have a conversation because she is talking so much now. Yeah! It's always fun to hear how they say their little words. Hope the time moves fast...
Love you both,
She's probably thinking how much fun Uncle Tommy has with "Aunt Dawny's" supposed Christmas present. :)
or...
Maybe how good her finger tastes!
She's so pretty! :)
She's saying I miss Miss Shannon!
What a cutie! Can't wait for this weekend to see all of you!
Post a Comment