Lilypie

Friday, June 5, 2009

Camping Trip

Mike and I spent a wonderful, relaxing weekend at Lake Bob Sandlin.

We fished, rode our mountain bikes, rode the motorcycle, cooked out by the camp fire and best of all...

Got to take a hot shower at the end of the day, blow dry/curl my hair (for those who know me well--this is a big inside joke) and then sleep in a camper with AC!

Now, that's my idea of roughing it!



Click here for more pics: ->Camping Pics

4 comments:

dibee said...

So glad you and Mike had a relaxing weekend. I would have enjoyed it, too! I did noticed that my *girlie girl* was NOT touching that fish! You are SO your Momma...I'll fish, but I DON't do bait, and I DON't do taking the fish off the hook! I say...that is the man's job!

Dawn said...

Looks like a beautiful place! And glad you had all the necessities too! :)

Lola said...

Yes This was your perfect camping trip. Sorry to say the ones "we" went on ended in rain, rain and more rain. Oh and no hot showers and curling irons. Roughing it was literally roughing it - glad you found the better way to camp

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! ~Marji