Lilypie

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CLARE

When Tito Troy and Tita Brenda went to the Phillipines, they brought this art work back for Clare. It was very thoughtful of them to think of Clare on their trip and what a sentimental gift for her to cherish! (I FINALLY took it to get framed--I guess better late, than never!)

To translate:

On the left, the red stamp means: Beautiful Life.
Beneath it, the black symbols mean: Adorable, Happiness and Girl

The items that make up her name mean: Bamboo-Healthy, Floral-Happiness, Crane-Long Life, Rooster-Good Fortune, Fish-Abundance, Birds-Good News, Panda-Peaceful and Peacock-Beautiful Life


Clare: Like Tito and Tita, I wish all these things for you in your lifetime, My Angel!

6 comments:

dibee said...

I wish these things for both of you.

Katie said...

THat is So super sweet!!

HLONST said...

It looks great. I am glad you like it and that was funny!!

pickles said...

I love it! Ashley got one of those with her name when we went to Sea World a LONG time ago. The guy painted it right in front of us. it was VERY cool.

Shannon said...

What beautiful sentiments!

Aunt Donna said...

That is beautiful and such a thoughtful gift!