Lilypie

Monday, July 13, 2009

Clare's 2nd Birthday!

We had a wonderful birthday/4th of July weekend celebrating birthdays, swimming, watching fire works, etc! Thanks Dibee & G-pa for letting us use your house for Clare's big day! Thanks to all who came to celebrate with us! I can't believe my baby girl is 2!!




Click here for all pics: ->Birthday Pics

4 comments:

dibee said...

You may not believe your baby girl is two... but, she knows it. She sang "Happy Birthday to Caare" all last week. I felt SO sorry for her... you know, she thinking it was her birthday and all, that Gpa and I just HAD to buy more presents!

Katie said...

She is just SO precious, I can't believe she's 2!! So glad she had such a happy day!!

Dawn said...

Sweet girl! We had fun sharing her "Dorda" party with her. :)

Aunt D said...

Good pics (double chin and all - HA!)! I was so happy to be able to share Clare's 2nd birthday with everyone since I missed her 1st. It was so nice to finally meet Mike, Lexie and Taylor. I hope they enoyed themselves as I know our family can be somewhat overwhelming at times. Whhhaatttt our family - your kidding right! I enjoyed playing referee in the pool with the Lexie and Raegan - I forgot what a challenge they are at that age, but worth it!