Lilypie

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sands of Fun!

Clare might not be at the beach, but she is content with the beach coming to her! She says, "Mommy, I want to play sand." So funny! (Thanks Dibee for a wonderful gift--even if she and I are going 'round and 'round with her trying to bring it inside or putting it in her mouth or pouring it off the balcany.) Good times! But, look at that smile...


5 comments:

dibee said...

Clare's smile says it all! I'm so glad she likes her sand table.

Count your blessings, Dayna. I could have sent the water table with you, too! Then, Clare could have brought both the sand and the water inside...mud pies! yeah, I'm lovin' it! haha

Shannon said...

Have BIG fun Clare!

Dawn said...

Nothing like seeing their eyes light up discovering something new! :)

Aunt Donna said...

She is having such fun and that's how it should be! ENJOY!!

Lola said...

WAY cool the little bear looks like having fun with this!