I have to say, however, that the highlight of my day was seeing my Little Bear after a week at Dibee & G-pas! She had a great time, but I missed her terribly! My little diva showed up sporting her pink hat, her new pink & white dress and matching handbag to add a little flair to her outfit! Thanks to G-pa for the hat, Dibee for the dress and Aunt Donna for the purse! (And of course to Dibee for dressing her up so cute to meet us!)

See Dawn's blog for more pics from our day!

5 comments:
I love the hat and purse - too cute!!!
"What separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize!" Really? Could Clare be any cuter? :)
Perfect quote Dawn! I'm so glad Clare likes her purse. Too cute!
She is so stinkin' cute, Dayna!! It's hard to believe she's already 2!!
She is a diva-love the cute outfit!
Post a Comment