Lilypie

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What A Guy!

Mike's gift to Lexi was this playground and the best part about it is that he designed and built it (with help from Peepaw)! I know I was impressed! They have BIG plans to come, as well...a canopy on the top, a sand box on the bottom, painting it red, blue, yellow and/or red to match the rock climbing wall on the side...WOW!! Go Mike!!

P.S.--Do you see the latest camping toy in the background!?! No more boat renting needed!






7 comments:

pickles said...

very nice mike! :o)

dibee said...

GREAT job, Mike (and Peepaw)! I can't wait to see the finished project.

Katie said...

How awesome,I'm very impressed!!!

Carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

Hi Dayna! It was very nice to meet you over the phone! :) I love your blog! Thanks for sharing it with me. I put you on my blogroll.
Awesome swingset! Cute little girls!

Lola said...

Rock on Mike - great gift!

Dawn said...

We want one! How nice! :)