
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Camping Trip #3
Another great camping trip--this time to Lake Murray State Park in Oklahoma! The highlight for me was the Jet Ski! Driving it was a blast! The highlight for Mike was the Sailboat--pics are on a different camera (along with more scenic pics) and will be added once developed. I think a Camping Scrapbook is in order for all these trips!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
How FUN, love all the adventures you're going on!! :)
I just Googled Lake Murray State Park... cuz I want to be there! So glad you and Mike are enjoying your camping trips. I'm even seeing an *almost* smile in Photo 3? LOL
only 3 more sleeps!!!
Looking good! I'm officially moving you to the adventurous category with my Wyoming "kids".
looks like you had another successful camping trip! mikes camper looks really nice...glad to see you aren't roughing it too much!!
Looks like fun being "simply outdoorsy!" :)
Post a Comment