Oh, my NO goodness! I love ALL these pictures... the photographer did an excellent job of capturing the "faces" of Clare. The last pic brought tears to my eyes.
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
11 comments:
That top picture is adorable. The expression with her arms is priceless!
I love all of these pics, she is so beautiful. Give little bear a kiss from grandma and papa!
AWWWW what a big girl!!!!!!!! I miss her!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, my NO goodness! I love ALL these pictures... the photographer did an excellent job of capturing the "faces" of Clare. The last pic brought tears to my eyes.
Our gorgeous girl! I love how her little personality shows in each of these. Good job, Mommy! And that close up...love it! :)
What a little DIVA! I loved all the pics, but the last one is just especially beautiful!
The last picture is precious!
Great pictures - she is absolutely gorgeous!!!
She is precious!
She is seriously too adorable!! LOVE the one with the feather boa!!
Pics are BEAUTIFUL!! She is so expressive ... just priceless!!
i love her two year pics - so adorable!! She is getting so big and still so precious.
Post a Comment