First the motorcycle and mountain bike, then camping and fishing, then jet skiing and sailboating! Just when you thought I had covered it all...Mike took me to a friends' deer lease and now I can add shooting and fourwheeling to the "bucket" list!! Once I figured out how to aim (hee, hee), I enjoyed knocking over those cans! (No animals for me!) Then the four wheeler was a blast! I never knew I could enjoy the outdoors so much!
P.S.--Don't worry for those who know me well...I'm still a DIVA! Although I shot a gun that Saturday...after getting my hands dirty and then seeing that my roots were in much need of the highlight that I missed to go camping a few weekends before...I got a mani/pedi/haircut/highlight the following week! As long as I can be versatile, right!?! :)

4 comments:
Mike "sounds like good people to me!" :)
Yay Dayna!!! Great job learning how to shoot...looks like you had a good teacher! :)
dawny...is this where we say "you either shoot, stuff it or marry it"???
:o)
Now you talking. You are in my neck of the woods now, guns, four wheeling, camping, fishing - all the things Michael and I enjoy.
For those of you who don't know Michael (he is my husband) and my sister Donna also has a Michael. This could get somewhat confusing...will the real Michael please stand up - HA!
Post a Comment