How long have I been a Texan and FINALLY am able to say that I attended the state fair?!? Mike and I had a great time being kids and "he spent all his money, but won me that teddy bear."
great pictures of the state fair!! is that the new camaro mike is sitting in?? it would have been worth the trip to texas just to get to sit in one of those! :o)
my first Missouri state fair was when i was 12...Bob took us, and we saw the Jackson 5! :o)
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
2 comments:
great pictures of the state fair!! is that the new camaro mike is sitting in?? it would have been worth the trip to texas just to get to sit in one of those! :o)
my first Missouri state fair was when i was 12...Bob took us, and we saw the Jackson 5! :o)
glad you had fun!!
Fun! So cute...the stuffed animal does remind me of that country song!
Post a Comment