I am so blessed to have you as a niece and David as a nephew. As with Dawn and Tommy, Raegan was a bonus and Baby C will be another added bonus. I can't wait to see, hold and spoil that precious addition. (Baby C boy or girl - it doesn't matter) We accept all!!!
Dayna and David @ Baby C You are all absolutely adorable!! We are all looking forward to seeing you for Dad's (grandpa's 75th) B'day and your Baby shower- Let me know what your baby C needs- Love Aunt Diane
Dayna - you look great! I know you are so excited, you can tell that on your face in each picture. I am so happy that you and Dawn will get to share the joy of mommy-hood!
Just "Lola Sherry" saying I get a chance to spoil a girl! - After the 2 boys I had, I will have way too much fun buying for my baby girl Love Lola Sherry
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
7 comments:
didi...you glow. You are so beautiful.
I'm getting SO excited!!! Just let that tummy get bigger and bigger! I want to feel baby c kick!
I am so blessed to have you as a niece and David as a nephew. As with Dawn and Tommy, Raegan was a bonus and Baby C will be another added bonus. I can't wait to see, hold and spoil that precious addition. (Baby C boy or girl - it doesn't matter) We accept all!!!
Dayna and David @ Baby C
You are all absolutely adorable!!
We are all looking forward to seeing you for Dad's (grandpa's 75th) B'day and your Baby shower-
Let me know what your baby C needs-
Love Aunt Diane
Dayna - you look great! I know you are so excited, you can tell that on your face in each picture. I am so happy that you and Dawn will get to share the joy of mommy-hood!
Just "Lola Sherry" saying I get a chance to spoil a girl! - After the 2 boys I had, I will have way too much fun buying for my baby girl
Love Lola Sherry
I need a new name, than just Aunt Donna...hmmmm....
Post a Comment