Lilypie

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day Surprise

Happy Valentine's Day, all! Hope you had a great one! I saw this crib at a little specialty shop in McKinney. David found it on-line and gave me the picture below in my Valentine's Day card. It should arrive in a couple of days! I was speechless...what a great Daddy he will be!


Here's the live version all set up in our room:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dayna - this cradle is absolutely gorgeous!! I was so happy to see your sister last night...hope to see you soon too.

Sarah said...

I love that! So pretty!!

Narci D said...

That really is gorgeous, Dayna! Can't wait to meet Clare!

Anonymous said...

David did good!

Anonymous said...

Boy you gotta wonder where he gets all these wonderful traits?? :-)
Lola Sherry

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome. You and Dawn really are going to have to take me to downtown McKinney. Y'all find all kinds of great stuff. And yes, what a sweet little daddy!