Lilypie

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Where's the Belly?


Due to popular demand, here is my first "belly" pic. I'm right at half way in this pic. Here we go...big belly time!

6 comments:

dibee said...

aaah...and what a beautiful belly it is! I see baby Clare in that belly...just wish she would *play nice* and let me feel her kick her Mommie! I LOVE your belly...tell David to give both my girls a kiss!

dibee said...

oh, forgot to tell you that i like those Baby Girl shoes...is pink your signature color?

Anonymous said...

aww...Didi, that's a cute little belly. I can't wait to see you AND your tummy in person. You're just beautiful...as always :-)

Dawn said...

You and Clare both look so cute! Don't tell Dibee that I felt Clare kick last Wed! Hee! hee! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare!!! You look so cute in Mommie's tummy... You take care of Mommy because she is going to be a wonderful Mommy and in case you don't know it, you will have an equally wonderful Dadddy. They are beautiful people, inside and out and you are so lucky to be their little girl.

I love both my 2 1/2 Tennyson's and my 2 and a pint size Tanner's sooooo much!!!

dibee said...

dawn, i heard that...and i am SO envious.