We...well, I should really say David, has started tackling the nursery!
Step 1 was a trip to the Container Store. David installed their Elfa closet shelfing to give us more storage and hanging space.
Step 2was a trip to Home Depot. David is busy painting light pink, white, dark brown and hot pink dots as a border on Clare's light brown wall as we speak.
Step 3 will be a trip to Dawn's next weekend. David will load up Raegan's baby furniture, space bags full of clothes, tubs of extras...even their lazy boy recliner. How can we ever repay them?...we are so blessed!
Step 4 (I can finally help on this one) is awaitng the bedding set that Dibee ordered and setting up the crib. It should ship at the end of the week.
Not surprising to anyone who knows us that the nursery will be more than half way completed and we still have 4 months to go. Once all in place, we can see what we lack and then get to go register--YAY! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Get 'er done, right? Is somebody "nesting" already? I can't wait to see it all come together!!! :)
Dots are my favorite! I can't wait to see this work of art!! How lucky you are to have such a creative...and willing husband! Take pictures along the way. It will make a good spread for the scrapbook! :-)
How fun! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!
You two are going to be such incredible parents! I can't wait to see pictures of David working tediously on those circles. = ) I am so excited for this incredible journey ahead of you into "parenthood". It is the greatest Gift God can ever give to anyone.
Love you guys!
You are so organized!
Well I quit wondering David got all his creativity, its from his grandma. Can't wait to purchase something special for Clare
Love ya
Lola Sherry
Post a Comment