Lilypie

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Match Made in Heaven

What do I do at 3:00 in the morning when I wake up WIDE AWAKE? Search the internet! What did I find last night?...

Click here, then click on Cancer Profile->Horoscope

Since David and I are both Scorpio, I decided to see how we mesh with a Cancer Baby:

Scorpio and Cancer are both motivated by emotion and intuition and the bond they share will be very strong. Fortunately for the relationship, Cancers beliefs are a mirror of Scorpios. Cancer has great respect for Scorpio. You have to say this is a match made in Heaven.

So, based on this, we may have our work cut out for us in the beginning, but will have a great relationship thereafter!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

GIRL, go back to bed. You betta get yo' sleep now!

Dawn said...

Glad to know you're going to be a "match made in heaven." :) I think Raegan should have "cooked" 4 days longer, because an Aries baby (March 21st on) describes her MUCH more than the reserved Pisces! Ha! :)