I don't have a Baby Clare or a Baby Raegan, but I still like the dots - think I'm to old to have dots? Just kidding...
Great job David! How is the Papa to be? I talk to Mama Bear, so I know how she is doing, but it took two so we need to check on Papa Bear every once in awhile. By the looks of the dots, he is doing quite well...Love all 2 1/2 of you!
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
10 comments:
Clare Bear will be SO happy in her room with dancing dots! Way to go, David!
Is David for hire? Those dots would look awesome in Rylee's room and match her bedding perfectly. :0) I love it.
Well I won't let Emma see this picture since I have been promising to finish her dots for over 2 months now!!
SO CUTE!
that is great! David, you did such a good job. Didi...I think maybe he should "work at Hobby Lobby"...heehee...
Very cute! I can't wait to see the bedding!
If she wants the moon, I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.
YES, David! You did GOOD - a baby Clare AND dots, too...i'm impressed!
I don't have a Baby Clare or a Baby Raegan, but I still like the dots - think I'm to old to have dots? Just kidding...
Great job David! How is the Papa to be? I talk to Mama Bear, so I know how she is doing, but it took two so we need to check on Papa Bear every once in awhile. By the looks of the dots, he is doing quite well...Love all 2 1/2 of you!
Love it! Makes me want to repaint Margaret's room.
Post a Comment