Vicki: I loved your comment! I think registering for a cruise is a great idea-HA! HA!
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Free Shopping Spree!
Oh my goodness...After our trip to Dawn's this weekend, can I just reiterate how very blessed we are!?! As if the baby furniture is not enough (pics of the furniture will come once the bedding is in), attached are pics of all of the other goodies we acquired! Clare already has drawers full of blankets, bibs, burp clothes, sleepers, socks; a closet full of clothes and toys; a cabinet in the kitchen of bottles, etc; a cabinet in the bathroom full of towels, washclothes, her own bath bub and bath toys; a diaper genie in the laundry room and a rocker in the living room. WOW!!!! And...those clothes you see are only 0-6 months, including us weeding out anything with a stain!!!! Dawn has space bags full at each age--I guess God knew what he was doing giving us a little girl!!!! :)
Vicki: I loved your comment! I think registering for a cruise is a great idea-HA! HA!
Vicki: I loved your comment! I think registering for a cruise is a great idea-HA! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
girl, you better get creative when you go to register!! Do you need some new pots and pans? How about fine china? Because you are SET when it comes to the baby!! (register for a cruise) :-)
guess this means i best shop "wittle"! :(
All those little baby hangers look about one Mommy finger apart...is closet organization a genetic trait? haha
You two should open a 2nd hand shop when you done - lord knows you can make a mint. What else does Dawn have hidden away - anything my size!!!
Wow-ee! Looks like little Clare is all set, but don't worry--a girl can never have too many clothes, right? ;)
Post a Comment