We had our last scheduled Dr.'s appointment tonight. Still no change--my cervix is still closed. So...unless Clare comes between now and Tuesday, we will check into the hospital Tuesday night at 5:00 to get settled in. They will induce me Wednesday morning and then we will await our little 4th of July baby girl.
I can't explain all the emotions right now. Is this really happening!?! Please keep our family in your prayers. We'll be in touch.
Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Oh I just loved reading your blog and seeing all the pics!!! You look radiant and happy!!!!!
I am so glad you are ok from your fall---that was scary to see those
pics. Looking forward to Clares arrival!
Cynthia :)
All three of you are in my prayers! I hope everything goes smoothly. I can't wait to meet Clare!
Love you!
Britt
Dayna,
I am so happy for you and David. You will both make wonderful parents. Her room is absolutely adorable. And I can so believe you fell! You have always been klutzy, but I love ya! :) Go and eat some spicy food and Clare might make an early arrival!
Love you guys, Jennifer.
You all are definitely in my prayers! Don't worry...it's going to be absolutely perfect! Just enjoy this time. Part of the fun was waiting, knowing that any minute now...the journey will begin! I'm truly excited for you and David. And yes...you do look radiant and lovely. Can't wait to meet Clare!
Well Sweetie's - You are going to be parents soon. WOW! Can you beleive the time is almost here.
Though your life will change as you know it, there will be so much more love and joy in your home. A baby is a beautiful gift from God. You are blessed to be imparting on a new venture that will fill your life and your hearts with an overflowing abundance of love. Wait until they lay Clare in your arms - you'll see...
I love you both very much and I already love Clare and I can't wait to meet her - hope to see you in August!
There are many angels who will be with you during your labor so if you need a little extra help -"just call out their name, and they'll come running"(Joe, Jerry, Elmo, Cade).
Lots of Love,
Oh how exciting!! But do NOT eat the spicy food, it only gives you heartburn, believe me I have tried it all. The best thing is to go get yourself a massage and let your masseuse know you want that baby to come and go ahead and rub them feet an extra 15 minutes. I literally left the spa, sat on the couch, water broke, and baby 3 hours later. Or send all your family away, that will work too!
oh my precious didi...if it goes according to planned, we will be getting in the car at the same time you are checking into the hospital. we can't wait to get there...rain rain go away...
linda said you should wait til saturday so her birthdate will be 7-7-7. she would be one lucky baby! haha!!!
we love you. that word love...it's going to have a whole new meaning very soon :-)
you are in our prayers...and our hearts.
It is an amazing time for you both, Im SO happy and proud for you. I asked David this am, are you ready for this? He said Yes Mom, Im SO ready to be a Daddy. You will both make amazing parents. Shoot look where you came from. Amazing people :-). I am very excited to become a Lola. Clare and I will have many play dates. Im a great babysitter.
And you're another day closer today...
Good Luck next week...I'll be thinking about you..and can't wait to see
pictures!!!
Dayna,
Thanks for sharing! Wonderful pictures!! :-) Great memories :-) You will be a great mom! I am so happy for you. I am getting excited to meet her! :-) Have a wonderful day and, safe delivery. You will be in my prayers!!! Only few more days to go....................... How exciting!!!!
Virtual hugs to you!
For whatever reason, it wouldn't let me open your blogspot. I will see if Vicki will send it to me. The date you should have picked for the her birth date was Saturday 07/07/07, 777! They were saying on the news how many moms
are scheduling babies, and couples are getting married that day. How cool is that!
I am so happy for ya'll. You think you love that baby now, just wait
until you actually see her and it will be love at first sight. There is no greater love than mothers for her child. The way you feel right know doesn't even compare to how you will feel after you hold your baby girl for the first time....you will never want to put her down. It is amazing how much joy and happiness that a child brings into our lives. This will
be the happiest time in your life, so enjoy every minute of it. I know you and David are going to be wonderful parents. I looked at your pictures and saw how you were emotional at the baby shower; it brought tears to my eyes. Just get ready the tears will keep coming.....wait until you watch her dance in her little tutu for the first. Victoria has been in dancing for 7 years and I still cry when I watch her get on her
tip toes and do her ballerina turn. Your life will never be the same, but it is all for the better. You will wonder what you did in life before Clare.
Just to let you know my cervix was thinned and was only dilated 1/2 a
centimeter when my water broke. So she could still come on her own. They had scheduled to induce me and over the weekend I went into labor. Sooooo be ready because you could go into labor this weekend. Good luck and hope she comes fast. Love ya'll!!!!
P.S. Someone told me this before I had Victoria and they said I wouldn't understand this right away, but one day I would..........
A daughter may out grow your lap, but a she will never out grow your
heart.
What a joy this has been so see your progress and share these happy moments with you. Just relax right now, put your feet up, read a good book, get your hair done, take a nap, write a letter.....because when Clare is here-you won't have an extra moment to do those things-and you won't miss that time to yourself at all--you'll love your new role as mommy. It's been along time since Amy was a baby, but the most lasting impression of having her, is looking into her little face and realizing how much I already knew her-it's a miracle. I'm so happy for you both! Love, Caryn
Good luck to you! You have going to love being a Mommy and having a little girl! I hope you have a quick and easy delivery!
Can't wait to see pics of Clare!
You, Clare and David are in our prayers. Not to many days until the wonderful birth of Clare. We hope all goes well and labor isn't to long. We love you all very much. Grandma and Grandpa
Yo, how's it going?! Almost ready to deliver?!!!!! Send pics of Clare as soon as you have them!!!
Good luck Dayna, we can't wait to meet Clare. I know it is probably impossible to wait three days...but isn't it great to know that she WILL be here so soon.
HI DAYNA & DAVID! THANKS FOR INFO. YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS. GOD BLESS & A BLESSED DELIVERY. LOVE TO YOU THREE!!!!!!!!
Breathe in every moment, she will be 16 before you know it.
Congratulations to you both....SO EXCITING!!!
Post a Comment