Raegan, Clare and I are in Houston visiting Dibee and G-pa.
Raegan was playing with Clare and I hear this:
This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy HAD JOY.
This little piggy ate roast beef,
This little piggy ate none.
And this little piggy cried wee, wee, wee all the way home.
HAD JOY?!? What a good little piggy!
As for swimming, Raegan and G-pa came up with 4 rules:
1. I don't go into the pool without G-pa, Dibee or Didi
2. No running around the pool
3. No jumping on the steps
4. JUST HAVE FUN!
Then, Raegan added a # 5:
5. Don't pull G-pa's hair
Now, Raegan is on the computer singing, "Twinkle, twinkle little lump...go to bed don't be a grump."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the changes Raegan made... they made me smile! Sounds like you are having fun at your mom's house. Give her a hug for me.
Too cute, kids are so funny! ;)
Ha! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! :)
I miss my angel:( (angels)
She seems likes she liks the water though.
Post a Comment