yeah, i told Rick you were an unfit Mother...shame on you for leaving that baby in that damn swing for a WHOLE week! ha ha
aah, look at my cheekalicious Clare just sitting in her big girl chair, and sitting up on the sofa...and, smiling so prettily! she has changed in a week...and, I see a neck!
Rick & I are SO excited...we get to see ALL our babies on Friday! lots of hugs and kisses and holding...yeah, me!
Of course, she IS adorable! The one of her on the counter cracked me up! Oh, the days when they are so easily contained are precious. Before long, she'll be CLIMBING ONTO the counter!
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
5 comments:
I just love that 3rd one! She looks really pretty in aqua in the 4th one. :)
yeah, i told Rick you were an unfit Mother...shame on you for leaving that baby in that damn swing for a WHOLE week! ha ha
aah, look at my cheekalicious Clare just sitting in her big girl chair, and sitting up on the sofa...and, smiling so prettily! she has changed in a week...and, I see a neck!
Rick & I are SO excited...we get to see ALL our babies on Friday! lots of hugs and kisses and holding...yeah, me!
cute, cute pics...and, thanks for my Clare fix!
Look how big she's getting, What a doll!! I too love her in that aqua!
Of course, she IS adorable! The one of her on the counter cracked me up! Oh, the days when they are so easily contained are precious. Before long, she'll be CLIMBING ONTO the counter!
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see all Dibees' babies this weekend. Yeah me too!
Post a Comment