haha! she's so cute! are her eye's still as blue as they look in the pictures? ...i waited until ashley and amanda were a year old before i wrote "blue" in their baby book...i just knew one day they would wake up and they would have changed to brown!
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
4 comments:
haha! she's so cute! are her eye's still as blue as they look in the pictures? ...i waited until ashley and amanda were a year old before i wrote "blue" in their baby book...i just knew one day they would wake up and they would have changed to brown!
Love the little hat! She looks like she likes it too. ;)
what a precious picture of my cheek-alious baby...she is just TOO cute with her bonnet!
She is way too cute, and I agree with Dawn, she definitely looks like she knows she's just too cute in that hat! ;)
Post a Comment