Happy Birthday, Sister!!! I'm so blessed to share this special day with you. Thanks for being the best sister and friend anyone could ever have! I love you!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Dayna! I love your blog , it keeps me connected to all of you in Texas. Have a wonderful day, Aunt Diane
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Dayna! I love your blog , it keeps me connected to all of you in Texas.
Have a wonderful day,
Aunt Diane
Dayna & Dawn,
Happy Birthday, my daughters, my friends...may your day be as special as you are.
I am so blessed...God gave me you...He gave me the best of the best!
Love,
Mom
Happy Birthday Double D! Have a great day!
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you.
Love,
Rick
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great one!!
Happy Birthday to both of you!! Hope you have a great day!!
happy happy day!! i love you!!!!!
You too! Thanks for the sweet post! Right back at ya! :)
Thanks for picking up my house this morning too - best present a girl could ask for!
Happy Birthday!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Have a wonderful day ... love and miss you lots.
Hope you had a great birthday! You sisters are so sneaky doing each others' blog entries!
Hope you had an awesome day!
Happy belated birthday, you guys! Hope you had a great day! Did you get anything fun??? I can't wait to see you guys again soon!!!
Love, Myta
The two of you bring so much happiness to everyone else, I hope that your birthday brought at least a bit of that joy back to you!
Post a Comment