Lilypie

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Clare is a Peek-A-Boo Pumpkin


Here's her scary Halloween face...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is absolutely beautiful, hope to hear all is fine, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! You should take her trick or treating and then you and David can eat all the candy. :)

dibee said...

Happy 1st Halloween, Clare...i love your scary face!!!

Dawn said...

Did she get that face from her Daddy when he hasn't had his morning Starbucks yet? HA! Love it! :)

Unknown said...

She is just so darling Dayna! Hope to run into you girls soon. Happy belated Birthday!

Amy said...

So cute! I just love her grins!

Anonymous said...

Clare,

You are the cutest little pumpkin. I'd pick you out of the entire patch.

Love,

G-Pa

Shannon said...

She is the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen! Even Lou is enamored by "those cheeks!"