Lilypie

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm a Big Kid Now

It was inevitable. The time was sure to come. Our little bit couldn't sleep in Mommy & Daddy's room forever. Since Clare turned 3 months on Friday, we decided it was time to put her in her bed at night.


With the help of a half a scoop of rice cereal in her night bottle, she has been sleeping through the night since 2 months (aside of the couple times when she loses her paci and stirs around until we find it for her.)

It's only been 4 nights in her bed, but so far, so good. She seems content in her room and still only wakes up a couple times for her paci. Now, as far as Mommy, I've been waking up far more than Clare--sometimes just to go in and check on her and look at her. I already find myself asking, "Where did my baby go? Is she really old enough to sleep in that big crib by herself?" Ah, the joys and woes of Motherhood starting already. :)

4 comments:

dibee said...

she looks like a beautiful little doll sitting up in her bed.

I noticed two things in the pic...my baby is losing her check-alious cheeks, and she now has a neck! Clare, please do not grown up TOO fast.

Dawn said...

I love you in your little gown, Clare. Have sweet dreams in your big bed, sweet girl! :)

Lola said...

Such a cheeky bear, love to see her getting accustomed to her bed!

Shannon said...

She still looks like a little angel Dayna! Hang in there!