BIG GIRL - Clare is starting to hold her bottle. She's really getting the hang of it.
BAD GIRL - Clare was playing with Uncle JJ and liked the burp rag on her head at first. Then, her true colors came out and Mommy was there to capture it--hee, hee!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
get ready to add MISSOURI and KANSAS to states we visited with clare...whoo-hoo!! can't wait.
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
2 comments:
get ready to add MISSOURI and KANSAS to states we visited with clare...whoo-hoo!! can't wait.
i love her "bad girl" face!
Post a Comment