Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. For us, this is such a special Thanksgiving now that Clare is in our lives. Thank you God for all the good that you do and for our little girl!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! We hope you have a wonderful time. Enjoy Clare's first Thanksgiving...create new memories and traditions as a family.
Happy Thanksgiving to your extended family too,who we are thankful to know and love!
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!
and, thank you, David, and Clare for bringing SO much happiness into our life.
We love you,
Mom & Rick
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! We hope you have a wonderful time. Enjoy Clare's first Thanksgiving...create new memories and traditions as a family.
Happy Thanksgiving to your extended family too,who we are thankful to know and love!
Happy Turkey Day to you guys too!
Happpy First Thanksgiving Sweet Clare! We are all thankful for you!
Hope Y'all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
We are so very thankful for our beautiful little "angel eyes!" :)
Post a Comment