P.S.--One day, Papa & Grandma. See you tomorrow!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Little Leap Frog
Clare and I are working on rolling over and sitting up. I must admit that I am doing quite well mastering both tasks-hee, hee! Clare, on the otherhand, may never roll over or crawl because she doesn't like being on her belly. But, she is interested in sitting up. Here, she looks like a little green frog, ready to leap. Ribbit, ribbit!

P.S.--One day, Papa & Grandma. See you tomorrow!
P.S.--One day, Papa & Grandma. See you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Clare is one of the cutest "little leap frogs" that i've ever seen!!!
Congrats, to you, on rolling over and sitting up...I am SOOOO proud of my baby girl!
She can "hop" on over here any time she wants to. We had so much fun keeping her Friday night! :)
I can't believe she's already in the "frog" stage. I have missed so much. Like Aunt Dawny said, she can "hop" over here any time too! I want to keep her on a Friday night or any night!
I love my little frog:) Good picture mommy!
We always called that the "froggy" sit too! She is growing so fast!
She just gets cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment