The first was a wonderful, heavenly, phenomenal 1 hour massage. My hubby is really good at getting me a couple of these each year and I am very, very thankful! (Ya know, I had that crick in my neck and all from sleeping with the girls this weekend.)

The second was that my new kitchen faucet was installed. My hubby is also really good at tackling home improvements. When I left for my massage, he said he was going to have a go with the faucet. When I got home, it was done! (What a guy--who says you need to call a plumber?)

Then, the doorbell rang and it was Fed Ex, delivering Clare 2 pair of the cutest little shoes. I guess it was Christmas for her yesterday too. Thanks Dibee!!!!

5 comments:
Well, send some of that Santa love over here! No really, glad you enjoyed your massage and the faucet looks great. Cute, cute shoes Dibee. Do they come in a size 8? :)
So glad you got a little "me time"!! :)
Awesome!! I left you an award at my site, come and pick it up!
Adorable shoes!
Pretty faucet! You go Dibee! It is important to teach the importance for shoe fashion early and often!
Post a Comment