I got tagged by my sweet sister Dawn from The Tanner Trio. I had to finish this sentence starter with the 1st thought that came to my mind...
I know...that I am so thankful to be a Mom
I believe...in miracles
I fought...with David this past weekend because my love tank was empty
I am angered...by selfishness and negativity
I love...my God, my husband, my daughter, my family & my friends
I need...to lose 10 pounds
I take...things too seriously
I hear...the dryer spinning
I drink...water, milk, Pepsi & sometimes a Bud Light
I hate...this word
I use...lots of paper towels
I want...a manicure and pedicure
I like...to blog, scrapbook, take pictures and organize anything
I feel...great--had a massage today
I wear...mostly jeans
I left...my cell phone at home today when I was out and about (luckily, I didn't need it)
I do...try to go to church on Sunday mornings, go to Moms-N-More Bible Study on Wednesday mornings and go to Couple's Bible Study on Thursday nights
I hope...to see all 50 states someday
I dream...about traveling more
I drive...mostly in McKinney, Allen, Fairview, Frisco and Plano
I listen...to 94.9 (Christian station) always in the car
I type...a lot
I think…about our future
I need...to get my oil changed in my car
I wish...everyone who reads this is healthy & happy
I am...very blessed
I regret...my actions sometimes
I care...about those in my life
I should...excercise
I am...big-hearted & generous
I said…my ABCs and 123s today
I wonder...if I will have any more children
I changed...after college, then again after becoming a Mommy (both for the better)
I cry...at anything sappy
I lose...my cool sometimes
I leave...my family way too often
I'm going to tag my cousin Kim from The Leep Family and my friend Michelle from Church Family Michelle.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The ABCs and 123s cracked me up! There will me much more of that...and Barney, and Wiggles, and Noggin...the list goes on and on. You'll hear them in your sleep!
Great answers, Didi. Didn't know Michelle had a blog! :)
Great answers, Dayna!
Love your answers, I've really enjoyed getting to know you better through this bloggin' thing!! ;)
Dawn, you forgot this one ...
remember when Raegan would look at us and ask "Are you ready"? Then, we had to sing... the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, ...
Dayna, great answers! I love your honesty.
Great answers girl!! I am really learning a lot about everyone through this meme!
Dayna, Your honesty is so refreshing! I am loving getting to know you better!
Post a Comment