
Since Valentines Day is on the 14th and love is in the air this month, I thought I'd post 14 things that I love (in no particular order):
- I love waking up each day to sweet smiles.
- I love blogging.
- I love jewelry.
- I love traveling.
- I love roses.
- I love surprises.
- I love taking pictures.
- I love Marble Slab ice cream.
- I love being an Aunt.
- I love being a Mom.
- I love my church.
- I love my family.
- I love my friends.
- I love my hubby and the fact that we are celebrating our 12th Valentine's Day this year!
Now it's your turn. Either comment and tell me some things that you love or copy and paste this entry and post your 14 loves on your blog!!! :)

5 comments:
Okay, I'll play...
I love God.
I love my husband.
I love my children.
I love my grandbabies...BIG!
I love my family.
I love my friends.
I love to read.
I love to travel.
I love the relationship I have with my daughters.
I love positive people (those who see the glass half full).
I love spending time with my best friend... my husband!
I love doing good deeds for others.
I love laughter.
I love my life!
Hi Dayna! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! I sure do miss my Bunco nights with you gals in McKinney. Your daughter is precious....just beautiful!
to play dress up
to play with my friends
to watch movies
to make pictures
to type on the computer
to see Clare smile and talk
to go to friends' houses
to play games
to play games on the computer
to get dessert after I'm done eating my lunch
to give Clare baby toys
to look out the window and see Mr. Sun
to pick berries to put in my basket
my Mommy & Daddy
Oh NO, I forgot TWO "fings" ... so, I'll just celebrate Valentine's Day on the 16th!
I love coffee.
I love Pierce Brosnan. (well, OK...it is NOT love, just lust!)
oh, and ONE more... now, its the 17th!
Raegan, I LOVE your answers!
here i go...in no particular order
~i love my husband
~i love my children
~i love being "grandma"
~i love my nieces, nephews and family
~i love knowing there is a God
~i love that i have a Savior
~i love chocolate covered strawberries (this would rank higher if there was an order)
~i love my puppy hannah (who isn't really a puppy anymore) :-(
~i love to travel
~i love surprising people
~i love my friends
~i love having a project
~i love FINISHING that project
~i love spring and fall...and of course summer for obvious reasons...and winter, not so much right now.
Post a Comment