
When I was working outside of the home, like many, I used to dread Monday! The weekend was over, the work week was just starting, no sleeping in for 5 days, etc., etc.
Now that I am working inside the home (I like that--sounds better than just stay-at-home-Mommy, right!?!), I love Monday! It's the opposite now--the rush of the weekend is over and it's just me and my girl again all day. I try not to plan anything on Monday so we can veg out and ease into the week.
Today was even nicer than most Mondays since I cleaned house on Saturday and David did laundry while I was at church yesterday. Since I didn't have to be Cinderella today, I took Clare to the doctor for a follow-up appointment, then played with my blog a lot!!
Figuring software out on my own is not exactly my strong point, so I am happy to announce that on this particular Monday I set up my profile (with my pic, I might add), set up a bookshelf of books I am reading and set up a playlist of music to jam to while blogging. Go me, go me!
I'm so blessed that I now Thank God for Monday!

7 comments:
I'm still in the TGIF world, but so glad you had a TGIM day! Your blog looks so good too! :)
Well good for you girl! And I love to listen to my playlists when I'm surfing the web. But sometimes that site doesn't have the songs I want and it drives me crazy!
My baby girl, I am so proud of you for finding happiness in the little "fings" life offers us. I love Mondays, too! ...for me, Mondays are a new beginning!
Good job on your profile, music playlist and bookshelf!
Clare, happy unbirthday to you! ...can't believe you are already seven months old! I love you BIG!
thank God it's MONDAY?? ...monday??
huh?
Great job Girl!! I too love Mondays ;) Awesome profile pic by the way!
I'm still in the TGIF world too. I know you used to be in that world too and am thrilled that you are now part of the TGIM world!!
Nothing better than going into Monday with your house already clean and laundry already done. It totally changes your week!
Post a Comment