Lilypie

Monday, February 25, 2008

6 Quirks About Me

Hi everyone! We're back from Louisiana and had a great time! I'm having blogging withdrawls (since it's been a week) and Dawn has my camera (so I can't post pics yet from our trip.)

I've been reading some of the '6 Quirks About Me' posts and thought I'd tag myself--hee, hee! Here goes:
  1. ICE--Not a big ice fan. When I drink water out of the fridge--NO ICE. When I drink a fountain drink--NO ICE. Not sure if it's the taste or the way it waters down my drink, but no ice for me if I can help it!


  2. HANGERS--I definitely have a hanger "hang up." All the hangers in my closet are white plastic hangers. When clothes come back from the Dry Cleaner, yep, they get moved from the wire hanger to the white hanger! In Clare's closet, all the hangers are either pink or white. And no, they are not mixed. Since she's been born, I've had 2 sizes washed and ready to wear at one time. One size is on white hangers and one on pink. This may have started as me being anal, but has actually been very efficient!


  3. NEAT FREAK--I'm not so much a clean freak, but love to have everything picked up or "in it's home", as I call it. I also love to organize anything! Pretty much at any given time, the house is picked up except for what we are working on or playing with. Actually, David and I both like it this way. Watch out Clare--2 against 1!


  4. SAUCES--I am a dipper! Everything I eat is dipped in something--ketchup, ranch, sweet & sour sauce, hot sauce, sandwich spread, Italian dressing. You name it, I dip it in something!


  5. MINT--I don't do mint! Gum is fruity, tooth paste is orange.


  6. INBOX--I like my email inbox empty. Not saying I don't love receiving emails, but when I get new messages, I read & respond to them and either delete them right away or move them to the appropriate folder for safe keeping. I have 50 or so emails that I received while on vacation last week. While I read them all, I didn't get a chance to respond--YET! Since that is one of my quirks, that is definitely tomorrow's project!

Do I need to be commited now or can anyone relate????

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha mint! your fave!!

Katie said...

You crack me up!! Though I can relate to the ice thing~I only like a few cubes (like no more than 4) of ice in my drinks (unless it's water than I can have more);) Glad Y'all are back safely!

Amy said...

I am the same way about hangers! Too funny!

Lola said...

Catsup - you gotta have your catsup. I dont use it much but by god I have a bottle for my girl!. :-)You will find when you get older, those are not the important things. I was JUST like that, according to my son. Just as anal. But now -- Pooh, still picked up just not as (arranged)

Anonymous said...

Typical DiDi...I could have listed all those for you! I think most people can relate to the plastic hangers. I only brought plastic hangers to school. The wire ones are ugly and clothes just fall right off them.

Shannon said...

Feel free to come on over and put your love of organizing to work for me anytime! I love you quirky or not!

Dawn said...

You know I can relate to 5 out of 6of those! Sad...

But unlike you, I don't mind ice - especially from Sonic!! :)

Unknown said...

So I hear you and Clare are trying to infiltrate our little moms group... that is fabulous!

JKMN said...

I can relate to #1, #3, and #6. Does that make you feel better?

Kimberly said...

Cute Quirks!