Lilypie

Monday, February 18, 2008

Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler--Let The Good Times Roll!

Aunt Dolly & Uncle Mike came in this weekend from Louisiana and we had a great time! No offense to anyone, but this was only the second visit where it was just us. :)

As an added bonus, Clare & I headed back to Louisiana with them today and will be back on Saturday. Of course, pics to come when we get home.

Hope you all have a great week!

7 comments:

Katie said...

What, fun, Hope Y'all have a fun visit!! Can't wait to see the pics!

dibee said...

So glad you could spend some one-on-one time with Dolly & Mike. Enjoy your Lafayette visit, and I'll see you & my Cheekalicious baby SOON!

Dawn said...

Wish I could join you guys! Don't eat any crawfish without me! :) Give Mim a kiss!

Anonymous said...

have a great time on the bayou! wish we were there too!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I miss my bears:( Have a good week.

Mommy said...

Will miss you this week. I hope you have a great time!! I also hope the weather is much better there.

Shannon said...

I hope you girls had a fabulous time friend! Can't wait for girl's night again!