Lilypie

Friday, February 8, 2008

Baby Park Outing

It was such a beautiful day today, so we took the girls to the park. I think Clare enjoyed her first swinging experience. As Raegan informed us, "we chose a Baby Park," but she played along and luckily was able to fit in the "baby swing," as well as was able to help push Clare. Just in case that wasn't enough, we bribed her with ice cream after the "baby park" outing!

4 comments:

Katie said...

How cute are they!?!? What fun!

Anonymous said...

she looks as cute as a button in that swing with all her pink! thats my cheeks! :-)

Sassy said...

The girls are so cute, almost like sisters. Your blog looks great.

dibee said...

Great pics! I especially like the last shot...when I enlarged the picture, both girls had the same facial expression. I'm bored. I've had enough of this swinging. Let's go get ICE CREAM!!!