
What was it, you might ask???
Maybe some perfume...maybe a nightie...maybe another gift card for a massage...
Nope, it was this:


I never would have guessed that my very own (Pink & Brown, I might add!) study Bible was in this little bag! I was in awe! Church & this class have really renewed our hearts, minds and our marriage. :)
David,
Thank you for this wonderful, heartfelt gift. You truly amaze me after all these years together! I look forward to continuing to grow in our faith together!
1 Corinthians 134Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres...13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
I love you so much!
~Your 1st Bear (Clare, of course, is his 2nd Bear)

7 comments:
What a sweet and very thoughtful gift!! I LOVE that Bible verse!!!
That is one good looking bible!
aww what a cute bible. that makes me really happy!
You will love this bible ...good job, David!
HI DAYNA! LOVE YOUR BLOG. THOSE MEN CAN REALLY FOOL US AT TIMES WITH GIFTS- WHAT WE WANT OR THINK IT IS- GARY HAS COME BACK FROM HOUSTON BEFORE & WENT IN A BARNES/NOBLE & BROUGHT BACK ALL KINDS OF RELIGOUS THINGS, INCLUDING A STUDY BIBLE. I HAVE SHARED WITH MY "COME LORD JESUS GROUP"-MANY OF THESE THINGS. ANY WAY, MAY DAVID CONTINUE TO SURPRIZE YOU & YOUR LOVE GROW STRONGER EVERY PASSING YEAR! HAVE A GREAT DAY-LOVE YA, JUDY BUG!
P.S. GIVE CLARE A BIG HUG FOR ME - SHE IS BEAUTIFUL-MY LITTLE 3RD COUSIN.
What a thoughtful man, and beautiful gift. His gift was also very sweet
The greatest gift you can get is one of love!! I am so excited for you two! I know that you two will only grow stronger in your faith and in your marriage! Sometimes it only takes a little push, God is great!
Post a Comment