Lilypie

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Computer Skills & Feet?

Clare enjoyed playing with her keyboard and software set today. This is WAY COOL! She presses any or all of the keys on her keyboard and new screens appear on the monitor. There are different levels to teach her colors, instruments, etc. She really liked the red phone.



Clare also enjoyed finding her feet today. All I know is a laid her down with her pants on and then found her like this! I guess all of her playing made her hungry!

6 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie pie!! She just wanted some fritos (hee hee get it free toes ;) )

Amy said...

Look at that, she'll be blogging in no time!

dibee said...

I wonder? ...did Clare inherit her computer skills from her Mommy, or her Daddy? So glad she likes her Christmas present (maybe, I should have bought the advanced DVD)!

Did she remove her own pants?

Narci D said...

Look at those legs! How cute!

That software is so neat!

Dawn said...

That's our girl! A computer whiz at 7 months! :) She looks so cute and so stimulated - good job, Dibee!

Shannon said...

She just gets more and more adorable and apparently talented too!