Lilypie

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Clare wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!


I couldn't top the sentimental bible gift, but I think David was happy with his new golf bag. If you know David, you know that golf ranks right up there in his world! He is playing in an out-of-town tourny soon and the strap on his current bag broke and is being held up with duct tape. Now, what kind of wife would I be if I let him go to the tourny with duct tape on his bag!?!


But gifts aside, the best part of this day is that Daddy took a personal day to stay home with us. We made breakfast together and I jumped on real quick while he is running a quick errand. Got to get back to my sweeties, but hope your day is filled with lots & lots of love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy valentines day didi, david and clare!! i hope you have a wonderful LOVE day :-)
i love you!!

dibee said...

HAPPY 1st VALENTINE's DAY, Clare. Thank you, so very, very much, for your Valentine's wish! ...and, for sending it with a beautiful smile. Tell Mommy & Daddy to give you a BIG hug and kiss from Dibee.

I love you BIG, and miss you BIG, too!

Dayna & David, Happy Valentine's Day to you! David, very sweet of you to take a personal day to spend with your girls. Nice golf bag, too!

Katie said...

How nice, enjoy your day together!!

Anonymous said...

a good day for you all, i saw the bag. Totally awesome he was all smiles - and he didnt forget his old mom, brought me a rose today for valentines as he does every year. Clarebear is on my desktop smiling big, Love you all
Safe trip for you all, say hi to everyone for me
love lola

Anonymous said...

aw those pictures are so cute! i love you :)