Lilypie

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exercise Queens

We sure have been movin' in this house since we got back from our trip!

Here's Clare's latest device, which she loves! (Aunt Donna: Do you remember how much Nikki loved this thing?!?)


Here's Mommy's latest device, which she is trying to love because she knows she should! It comes with a video and works well to use while Clare is playing next to me. She watched it with me this morning and kept looking at the T.V. then at me. I'm sure she was wondering what her crazy Mommy was doing!


Oh well, enough playing...time for Clare to go Jump, Jump, Jump and Mommy to go Push, Push, Push!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Queen Clare in her Johnny Jump Up ...so glad she likes it!

I might just NEED me one of those Air Climber... yeah, I NEED another dust collector!

Amy said...

I LOVED the Johnny Jump Up! I got oodles done while the girls just bounced away!

Dawn said...

Are you trying to get awesome calf muscles like our Mama? :)

Anonymous said...

I do remember Nikki in her Johnny Jump Up. She loved it and built up some really strong let muscles.

Anonymous said...

that should be leg muscles.