Lilypie

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Rockstars

I guess Daddy thought since Clare & I had new fun devices, he wanted one too! He came home from work yesterday with a new game for his PS3--ROCKBAND! Not only is this thing a game, but it comes equip with a microphone, guitar and drum set--the drum set being David's favorite!

What I love about this first pic is while Dad is playing games, it's like...where's Waldo...oh, there's the kid...on the floor eating her shoe!

What I love about this second pic is looking at my two sweeties together--I just love the bond between a Daddy and his daughter! He'll make a rocker out of her yet!


ROCK ON!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope the drums are easier to play than the guitar...remember when we played quitar hero at ashleys? it was HARD! or maybe we just aren't musically inclined?? :-)

Katie said...

Too cute, before you know it, she'll be takin' over those drums!! ;)

Anonymous said...

These pics are TOO funny! In the 1st one, David is SO serious, and Clare is SO happy eating her shoe. I guess she decided the shoe didn't taste so good (or else Mommy took it away from her) cuz now she is interested in becoming a little rocker!

Amy said...

So fun! We just got Guitar Hero, oh man...

Lola said...

boys and there toys - he hasnt changed a bit! - Can't wait to beat him at his own game.