Lilypie

Monday, March 3, 2008

Family & Fun

This weekend we visited with Great Aunt Rene from Wisconsin, Grandma & Grandpa and Lola.


When we got home, it was time to rock again--this time on the guitar. Funny thing is --David and I are both hooked! We started a band and I play the guitar and he plays the drums. My stage name is Carley and David's is Chaz when he is the drummer or Treydan when he is the guitarist. Too fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the pic of Clare sitting on the bed... she just too adorable! I enjoyed my telephone conversation with her this morning... don't know what she was saying, but she was doing some big-time jabbering!!!

Glad you were able to visit with the Grands, Rene and Sherry. Hope Grandma is doing better. Sometimes sisters don't always look alike, but Rene and Sherry do.

Lola said...

All 4 of us girls look like Hermanson's not doubt about that. It was SO nice to have the girls there, Mom enjoyed seeing Clare, made her day! She is a cutie patutie for sure. I have a pic of her with bunny ears on my desktop. Thank you for all the prayers for my mother.

Dawn said...

Grandma looks great! Tell her we're praying for her too! :)