Lilypie

Monday, February 11, 2008

Great Moments

On Saturday, we met our friends Aimee & Amanda and their kiddos for lunch at Rainforest Cafe. It was kinda neat--the last time I was there I was pregnant and now this time Clare was with us. Love those great moments!

On Sunday, it was such a nice day again, so we took Clare out for a walk. Can't wait for Spring! It was Daddy's first time to push Clare in her stroller. Another great moment!



Hope y'all had a weekend full of great moments!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love when Spring starts to come around! Looks like some fun times!

dibee said...

Phew! ...stinky little baby feet!

haha

Katie said...

Looks like Y'all had GREAT weekend!! Wasn't it just beautiful~then what happened? I think it was just a tease! ;)

Unknown said...

How fun! It was a beautiful weekend!

Anonymous said...

can't wait till you ask me to sit so i can take her out for walks/show her the birds/laugh and show her off to the world