Lilypie

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Eye L U

I LOVE waking up to this picture every morning! Raegan came over last week and we colored together and she made me this "surprise." She came up with the Eye L U (I love you) and I guess she loves me BIG (as Dibee would say) since she wrote it again in her signature.

It's just fitting that it hangs on the fridge with this magnet that my Stepmom (Pickles) made. I LOVE what it says...Live, Love, Dance & Be Merry!

So go out there today, remember the quote on the magnet and say Eye L U to someone special!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

She sure is a little artist! I am impressed with her work. So sweet too!

Sassy said...

So very sweet. I love the facial expression on Claire's face with the strawberries from yesterday. She is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

I love you BIG... cuz you are very, very special!

Dawn said...

She does love her Didi lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

WOW! ...i saw your shrimp on the HMC blog and all i can say is I AM IMPRESSED!

Katie said...

How sweet!!! I can't WAIT to be an Aunt!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those smiley faces on the SIDES of the ducks. that's SO cute!!!