Since our Moms-N-More group at church has decided to become an evening group (in order to accomodate the working Moms), the 3 of us who aren't currently working decided to meet the last couple weeks on our own. Our friend, Shannon, has offered up her home and had one request--to come comfty! Now this is my kind of playdate--roll out of bed, throw some comfty clothes on and go!
Here are the kids playing so sweetly together.

Here is Clare trying strawberries for the first time. We just let her get all dirty and have fun. I'd say she did!
Yummy! Thanks Mrs. Shannon!
4 comments:
She sure knew not to just shake those! I love that face in that 2nd one! :)
Those kids are adorable!
If I had not seen Clare holding the strawberries, I would think she had discovered, and applied, some red lip gloss cuz her lips are SO kissable!
What's going on with our baby? ... it looks like she is losing her cheeks ...bet its from all that exercising she has been doing!
great pic of you and Clare... you look SO happy!
ONE MORE SLEEP!
Boy she sure does grow quickly it was just last week when i saw her. Looks like play date is alot of fun!
i was thinking the same thing about her cheeks. especially in that one picture!!
i miss you all so much!!
Post a Comment