I guess all this rockin' we are doing in this house sure has got Clare movin'! Thanks so much to Aunt Donna who let us borrow her video camera so we can get these priceless moments on tape!
Hope this works...turn up your volume!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i love the video...it's almost like we're there...well...almost.
Have to LOVE this blog, my whole family tunes in daily and it feels like we are right there with you. GO CLARE - watch out kids, she will be up and runnning soon
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
7 comments:
i love the video...it's almost like we're there...well...almost.
love you!
Have to LOVE this blog, my whole family tunes in daily and it feels like we are right there with you. GO CLARE - watch out kids, she will be up and runnning soon
thanks for sharing these precious moments of Clare's life with us.
the video is TOO funny... is she having FUN, or what! Clare is APPY, APPY, APPY!
also, i love her cheering secion! thank you both for being such wonderful parents to my baby girl.
Y'all are such sweet grandparents--I'm excited about the video working...more to come!!!
Love you all!
Oh, she's so cute. Those exersaucers are so much fun!
I can just watch and get my exercise for the day! Whew - I'm exhausted...
I'm glad the camera works and I can't wait for Take 2!!!
Sweet, beautiful, bouncy girl! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment