Raegan,
Happy 5th birthday! Thanks so much for being such a wonderful sister-cousin. I can't wait to get just a little bigger so I can run around and play with you. I love you very much!
XXOO,
Cousin Clare
P.S.--Mommy (Didi) says Happy Birthday and she loves you very much too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Raegan! I hope all your birthday wishes come true. I have a GREAT idea... next weekend, we will celebrate your birthday AGAIN!
I love you BIG!
and, Happy St. Patrick's Day to my four girls! You are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Thank you for the sweet post, Clare Bear! I love you lots! :)
What precious gifts from God, my two great nieces are absolutely adorable and I don't think I could love them more than I do. I am overcome with emotion at how special they are and how good God was to bless us in two very special ways. And then I think about my nieces and I feel exactly the same way - just for a longer period of time. And I can't leave out my sisters because they are the ones who stand by me every day of my life, (literally on either side - I'm the middle child). Without them, I wouldn't have any of you, so thanks my SISTERS for my NIECES and thanks my NIECES for my GREAT NIECES! And thanks to all the Guys, we couldn't have done it without you! But most of all - THANK YOU GOD!!!
Raegan and Clare look like two beautiful Easter eggs! I love those colors on them!
Post a Comment