We're back! We had a great time. It was so relaxing and the weather was perfect--we couldn't have asked for better. David did have to work for 2 of the days and I was a DIVA! I laid out at the pool, ordered myself room service (or should I said pool service) for lunch. Yep, they brought my salad and drink to me at the pool! I just said, "Bill it to my room, please!" As if that wasn't enough, I also found a nail shop nearby and had a mani and pedi and let the courtesy van at the hotel shuttle me over. WHAT A LIFE! Clare had a wonderful time with Dibee in Houston--(thanks so much for keeping her, Dibee!)
We are now back to REALITY and while it was fun while it lasted, it's so good to back with my girl (and to my BLOG--I've missed you all!!!!)
Here are some of my favs, then a link to the rest of the pics:

Click here ->All Arizona Pics
(I even commented this time under each pic!)



6 comments:
Great pictures! So happy you and David had a great time in AZ... if you NEED to leave REALITY, just let me know cuz I'm ready to keep my baby girl AGAIN!
Glad you are back to blogging...i missed you!
You got some great pictures! The scenery there looks amazing. Glad you got some much needed "R&R" and had such a good time - but must admit, I'm glad you're home! :)
the pictures are great! lori and steve want to move there...but just in the winter...the summers are toooooooo HOT! glad you had a good time! we miss you all.
I'm so glad you had a great time!!
Looks like a great place.......my hubby is acutally in AZ right now enjoying the warm weather and lots of golf. How great that y'all got to get away! Those alone trips are so nice!
So glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment