Lilypie

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

9 Months Pictures




14 comments:

JKMN said...

How cute is the pic of her with her finger on her chin!

Anonymous said...

that 3rd picture is so angelic. may i please request a huge one?? :o) she is so photogenic. i'm so glad we're coming soon, because this is torture.
love you.

Sarah said...

Adorable! I have to agree...I love that 3rd one...too cute!

dibee said...

I love ALL the faces of Clare, but have to agree...the 3rd one is just TOO sweet!

She is a beautiful baby...but, most importantly, she is a happy, happy baby! Good job, Mommy!

Narci D said...

Gosh, they all are so cute, but that third one is just PRICELESS!

Anonymous said...

I agree with dibee......Mommy and Daddy are doing a good job and she is a very happy baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is just TOO adorable!! :) Katie

Amy said...

She is just precious! And I can't believe she is already 9 months! Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I, too, can't believe she is 9 months old already! Our babies are growing up way too fast!!

Lola said...

I now have a new picture of cheeky bear to show off to all, and of course on my desktop - David said she is now crawling, almost made me cry with happiness. She is an absolute joy. Can't wait till the teen year .. --- HA :-) Mommy has her posing perfectly, she will be a natural model.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!!! I love them all but how could you not, she is so so precious.

Love,

Aunt Donna said...

Love the pics!! She is such a photogenic baby ... the next top model...hmmm?

dibee said...

a warm fuzzy...

I e-mailed Clare's picture (finger on her chin) to my neighbor, Phyllis. Her husband opened the e-mail, and asked her "WHO IS THIS BABY? ...she is BEAUTIFUL!" I love my neighbors!

Shannon said...

Dayna these are all so precious! I can't even pick a favorite! You must've ordered a bunch! She is so photogenic!