her hair is getting longer and darker every day - what is with this child sleeping in weird positions... LOL TOO CUTE My cheeky bear. HUGS to her and loves to you
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
6 comments:
her hair is getting longer and darker every day - what is with this child sleeping in weird positions... LOL TOO CUTE
My cheeky bear. HUGS to her and loves to you
Aww, what a cutie, she must of just played herself out! ;)
So, so sweet! My little AAA Clare is now on the move, and she is wearing herself out...her little battery just needs recharging!
Sweet baby!
Really, Sherry! She does have a bed, right? :)
Darling picture! Isn't it amazing how they can sleep anywhere?
Post a Comment