This weekend Papa & Grandma came in to visit. It was too fast, as always, but very nice to see them. Dawn and Tommy hosted the weekend, so thanks to all for a great time! As I worked on yet another slideshow, I am reminded of just how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.
Click here for pics from the weekend: ->All Weekend Pics






4 comments:
Glad the weekend was lots of fun...the pictures are great!
Do I NEED to order a twin Mumbo for Clare, cuz it seems like she wants TWO! ha ha
She may need another one - don't want to get pink eye again. Looks like good time had by all, and what a beautiful weekend for Vicki and Earl to visit. - My cheeky bear is growing SO big. I need a cheeky visit.
Very sweet pictures! Looks like so much fun!
thanks for the great weekend...it went way too fast. we can't wait til the wedding in june...then clare's party in july...i LOVE having these dates on the calendar to look forward to.
we are so blessed to have all of you in our lives. thank you for all the love you show us everyday, and for all you do for us. it was a wonderful weekend...i'm so glad we came when we did.
i love you!! :o)
Post a Comment